Page 1 of 2
About International Travel Health Consultants (ITHC)
ITHC provides business travelers (see our corporate clients) and leisure travelers with pre-travel, preventative care. Traveling to a foreign country is usually an exciting, eagerly awaited event. Getting sick while you are there, especially from preventable diseases like- like Hepatitis A, B, Typhoid, Meningitis, Polio, Malaria, Yellow Fever....can cause you great deal of discomfort - physically, mentally and financially.
At International Travel Health Consultants, we provide:
- A personalized destination specific health assessment, is done, databases using CDC, and other travel health organizations information are used to make recommendations for your trip. In addition educational pamphlets are also provided. Both offices are NYS Certified Yellow Fever Vaccination Centers. Travel medical supplies like mosquito nets, medical kits, repellants are avialable in the office.
- The Medical Director is Rajiv Narula MD, Board Certified in Family Medicine and Certified in Travel Health. he has been in practice since 1996.
- Dr. Narula is also Associate Clinical Professor at New York Medical College in Vallhala NY.
- In addition Renee Rhem PA and Rosanna Releya PA are also on staff.
's special interest is Travel Medicine. He founded International Travel Health Consultants.
Two convenient Locations:
- New York Facilities: New York (310 W 56 St (8 th) Ave, New York, NY 10019)
- Poughkeepsie (243 North Road Suite 202, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601)