The family that travels together stays together! we believe that family travel can be very rewarding & bring lifelong memories & fun to any family.
International travel is educational for children, it can be a great opportunity for bonding for a family, & offers a great way to relax & enjoy family life to the full.
Our priority is to look after you, & help you look after yourself while challenging yourself. Enjoy one-stop service, delivered by staff with the most experience & understanding of adventure travelers needs.
For more than 20 years, we have been learning about what really helps family travelers, (and what doesn’t!), & are pleased to offer the following range of services:
Family travel vaccinations
• We provide you with medical advice on international health risks on a location by location basis, personalised to your families’ itinerary & activities
• We can offer advice or assessment of any existing medical issues, visa application health checks & provide fitness to travel certificates
• We provide the whole family an assessment of malaria risk & advice on strategies to prevent insect-borne disease
• We provide all our travellers with written material covering health concerns
• Treat yourselves with our customised , family-friendly medical kits
• We can supply an international directory of local medical facilities & English speaking doctors in many overseas countries
• If you have serious problems while away, we can liaise with international emergency medical evacuation & insurance services.
• Health alerts appear via Global Traveler website
• Our experience managing travellers illness after return means you can have a medical review if illness has occurred whilst overseas or if you have symptoms on return
• Referral point for infectious diseases specialist opinion
• We provide all our travellers an opportunity for them to tell us about the health aspects of their travel, & help us provide better services, by inviting them to complete our on-line “Welcome Home” survey
|< Prev||Next >|