ITHC provides business travelers (see our corporate clients) and leisure travelers with pre-travel, preventative care. Traveling to a foreign country is usually an exciting, eagerly awaited event. Getting sick while you are there, especially from preventable diseases like- like Hepatitis A, B, Typhoid, Meningitis, Polio, Malaria, Yellow Fever….can cause you great deal of discomfort – physically, mentally and financially.
At International Travel Health Consultants, we provide:
- A personalized destination specific health assessment is done using the CDC databases and other travel health organization information. This evaluation is used to make recommendations for your trip. In addition educational pamphlets are also provided. Both offices are NYS Certified Yellow Fever Vaccination Centers. Travel medical supplies like mosquito nets, medical kits, repellants are avialable in the office.
- The Medical Director is Rajiv Narula MD, Board Certified in Family Medicine and Certified in Travel Health. he has been in practice since 1996.
- Dr. Narula is also Associate Clinical Professor at New York Medical College in Vallhala NY.
- In addition Renee Rhem PA and Rosanna Releya PA are also on staff.
Dr Narula‘s special interest is Travel Medicine. He founded International Travel Health Consultants.
Two convenient Locations:
- New York Facilities: New York (310 W 56 St (8 th) Ave, New York, NY 10019)
- Poughkeepsie (243 North Road Suite 202, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601)
“We would like to thank International Travel Health Consultants for their expertise and knowledge in Travel Medicine. Their staff was courteous, professional and provided a service that was beyond our expectations.”
“As a corporate health nurse manager it is essential that we get our busy employees what travel vaccines they need to their destination as soon as possible. International Travel Health Consultants does that for us. If we do not have the vaccine at our site they make it easy for us to get our employees appointments. With “Corporate America” as busy as they are its good to have a place like them to get their vaccinations quickly and get them where they need to go. We get all positive feedback from our employee after dealing with Dr. Narula and his staff. ”
I have used this office for several different trips, and most recently for my honeymoon to East Africa. Dr. Narula and his staff are knowledgeable, friendly and extremely helpful. While in Africa my wife was bitten all over by tse-tse flies and had an allergic reaction to their bits. Dr. Narula was responsive to emails and extremely helpful and calming. I will use his office for all of my future medical travel needs.