Medical Services for Leisure Traveler
As a leisure traveler, you have probably planned your trip at considerable time and expense – making sure you’ve covered all the details, such as ticket purchases, hotel reservations, car rentals, etc. The most important detail, however, is usually overlooked – the possibility of health risks you may encounter on your travels.
At International Travel Health Consultants, we prepare you for your trip in the most cost effective way. Pre-travel preparation is extremely important and will help keep you as healthy as possible on your trip.
Both locations are NYS Certified Yellow Fever Vaccination Centers.
Services provided include:
- Travel consultation with personal review of your travel itinerary
- The most up-to-date information on disease outbreaks worldwide. This information minimizes the need for unnecessary vaccines and reduces your expenses.
- Full range of vaccinations including Yellow Fever, Meningitis, Rabies and Japanese Encephalitis
- International Vaccination books for all travelers, used as a personal vaccination record
- Medical kits for travelers
- Anti-malarial medications
- Educational pamphlets on commonly encountered international/tropical diseases
- Membership in the International Association for Medical Assistance to Travelers – clients can see English speaking physicians in any part of the world for a fixed fee.